C-TEC has hailed its recent series of free CPD-certified training events an outstanding success.
Aimed at raising awareness of life-safety legislation, disability issues and life-safety systems in general, the events were hosted at ten key venues across the UK and featured five engaging and highly informative presentations:
- Fire Alarm Systems: A Brief History and the Current State of the Industry
- Hush Those False Alarms: Unwanted Alarm Management Solutions for HMOs and beyond
- A Guide to BS 5839-9 Disabled Refuge Systems
- EN54-23 Visual Alarm Devices Simplified
- Hearing Assistance Solutions: The Route to Equality Act Compliance
Said Andy Green, C-TEC’s Marketing Manager: “We were delighted by the record attendance figures, the high calibre of delegates and the excellent feedback received regarding content and presentation.”
If you’d like a free CPD-certified seminar at your premises (subject to numbers), call +44 (0)1942 322744 or e-mail email@example.com.