C-TEC’s new content-packed CPD seminars are now available on demand!
All you need to do is select one or more from the list below and contact your account manager to arrange an online delivery time convenient to you. Each seminar is worth one hour of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) time.
- Integrated Fire Alarm Solutions for High Rise Residential Buildings
- A Guide to BS 8629-2019 Evacuation Alert Systems
- Reducing false alarms – how the type, location and settings of different fire detectors can significantly reduce the incidence of unwanted alarms
- Hearing Assistance Solutions: The Route to Equality Act Compliance
- Fire Alarm Systems for Purpose Built Flats & Apartments – a new approach
- A Guide to BS 8629: 2019 Evacuation Alert Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems: A brief history and the current state of the industry
- A Guide to BS 5839-9 Disabled Refuge Systems
- A Guide to BS 5839-6 2019 Domestic Fire Alarm Systems
- EN54-23 Visual Alarm Devices Simplified
An overview of C-TEC’s revolutionary CAST (C-TEC addressable system technology) fire alarm protocol and devices (Module 1) is also available.
Brian Foster, C-TEC’s UK Sales Manager, said: “We are delighted to be able to offer all our customers the opportunity to request these new educational seminars to be delivered to them personally at a time of their choosing as they’re an excellent way of keeping up-to-speed on life-safety legislation, industry developments and life-safety systems in general.”
To request your free online seminar/s, contact your account manager here