Accessible Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm Kit
- The UK’s market-leading Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm kit now with a combined ceiling and wall mountable pull cord unit.
- Includes everything required for a BS8300 compliant emergency assistance alarm.
- Easy to install & simple to use.
- Allows a distressed person to raise an alarm in an emergency. To operate, the user pulls the cord of the ceiling/wall pull to activate a light and sounder outside the WC and on the system’s Call Controller.
- The system’s ‘Call Accept’ function allows staff to send an intermittent call acknowledgment signal to the WC to confirm help is on the way.
- Includes an NC943B 12V 140mA Call Controller c/w standby battery & relay, NC807C Ceiling/Wall Pull, NC806CS Overdoor Light c/w Sounder, NC809DBBT Accessible Toilet Reset Point c/w Sounder & NC949 Accessible WC Sticker.
- Can be wired in 4 core stranded security cable.
- Can also be used as a single zone assistance alarm in changing rooms, solariums, interview rooms, reception areas & more.
|Internal power supply
|Total output current limited to
|Max battery size and type
|Call acknowledgement functionality
|Onboard Infrared Receiver
|Product dimensions (mm)
|Packaging dimensions (mm)
|Construction & finish
|NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm Installation & User Guide – DNU0951001
|NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm Datasheet – DML0502200
|App Note – How to connect an NC951/NC943B to a Multi-Zone Call Controller – DFU0000951
|NCP Pull Cord Connection Details – DNU0000013
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|NC943B Call Controller:
|147 W x 87 H x 39 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK double gang back box.
|NC807C Ceiling/Wall Pull:
|93mm diameter x 27mm deep. Surface mountable on a ceiling or wall.
|NC806CS Overdoor Light c/w Sounder:
|87 W x 87 H x 68 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.
|NC809DBBT Accessible Toilet Reset Point c/w Sounder
|87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.
|NC949 Accessible WC Sticker
See individual device listings for NC943B, NC807C, NC806CS and NC809DBBT.
The default operation of the NC951 is as follows:-
1. The distressed person raises an alarm by pulling the cord on the NC807C Ceiling/Wall Pull Unit.
Inside the WC:-
• The red reassurance LED on the NC807C Ceiling/Wall Pull Unit and the red reassurance LED and sounder on the NC809DBBT Reset Point c/w Sounder activate steady to reassure the user the call has been registered.
Outside the WC:-
• The red Alarm LEDs and sounder on the NC806CS Overdoor Light c/w Sounder and the red ‘CALLING’ LED and Sounder on the NC943B Call Controller activate steady to let staff know someone is in need of assistance.
2. The member of staff responding to the Alarm call presses the ‘Call Accept’ button on the Call Controller.
Inside the WC:-
• The red reassurance LED and sounder on the NC809DBBT Reset Point c/w Sounder activate intermittently (approx 1 second on, 5 seconds off) to let the user know help is on the way.
3. Once assistance has been provided, the Alarm call is cancelled from inside the WC by pressing the ‘RESET’ button on the NC809DBBT Reset Point c/w Sounder
Inside and outside the WC:-
• All indicators and sounders are extinguished and the system returns to normal.
OPTIONS: A link inside the NC943B Call Controller allows its button operation to be configured so instead of accepting an Alarm call, it resets the call or has no effect. Both of these functions are outside the scope of BS8300 and are therefore not recommended for use in Accessible Toilet Alarm installations. However they may be suitable for use in other applications subject to the approval of the responsible person(s).