Stainless Steel Emergency Assistance Alarm Kit
- A high-quality brushed stainless steel single zone emergency assistance alarm.
- Attractively designed, easy to install and simple to use.
- Allows a distressed person to raise an alarm in the event of an emergency. To operate, the user pulls the cord of the ceiling pull to activate a light and sounder outside the WC and on the system’s Call Controller.
- Includes an NC941/SS 12V Stainless Steel Call Controller, NC806CS/SS Stainless Steel Overdoor Light c/w Sounder, NC809DB/SS Stainless Steel Reset Point and an NC807C Plastic Ceiling Pull.
- Can be wired in 4 core stranded security cable.
- Suitable for use in some high-profile disabled persons toilet alarm applications. Please note, if a fully BS8300 compliant accessible toilet alarm system is required consider using our NC951 standard plastic kit instead.
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|NC941/SS S/Steel Call Controller:||147 W x 94 H x 37 D mm. Mounts on a 40mm UK double gang back box.|
|NC807C Ceiling Pull:||93mm diameter x 27mm deep. Surface mountable on a ceiling.|
|NC806CS/SS S/Steel Overdoor Light c/w Sounder:||87 W x 87 H x 68 D mm. Mounts on a 30mm UK single gang back box.|
|NC809DB/SS S/Steel Reset Point||87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a 30mm UK single gang back box.|
|NC949 Accessible WC Sticker||90 W x 130 H x 0.25 D mm.|