RF Integrity ‘Heartbeat’ Transmitter
- The QT421 Monitored RF Integrity Transmitter is intended for use with Quantec’s QT422RX Radio Receivers.
- Helps ensure RF integrity and site coverage at all times by sending a periodic RF test transmission to Receivers with the same RF group address.
- Flags a fault at the Quantec Controller if a transmission is not received.
- Typically located at strategic points on the installation – we recommend at least one RF Integrity Transmitter is used per Radio Receiver.
- Mountable on a 25mm UK single gang back box.
- Takes its power from the Quantec network but is not an addressable device as it is monitored by the radio receiver(s) it is set to work with.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 35 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.|