Quantec Radio Receiver
- Designed for use with Quantec’s QT412 & QT432 range of infrared/radio transmitters and pendants.
- Operates at radio frequency (RF) 868.3 MHz,
- Allows standard, help required, emergency and/or attack calls to be generated from external areas such as car parks, loading bays, etc.
- Typical RF coverage is 60m (depending on physical conditions & environmental factors).
- Optional external extension aerial (QT422RXEX) can increase coverage to up to 90m.
- Test Mode allows localised transmitter/receiver testing.
- Optional QT421 RF Integrity Transmitter can be used to send regular test transmissions to the Receiver to ensure it is operational (a fault is flagged if a transmission is not received).
- Can be configured to receive calls from certain transmitters only via an RF grouping facility.
1 x ‘Group ID’ dipswitch; 1 x ‘Operating Modes’ dipswitch – see instructions for details.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||271 W x 200 H x 73 D mm. The receiver must be surface mounted internally, ideally on a flat horizontal surface in the building’s roofspace overlooking the area requiring RF coverage. Avoid locating too close to large metallic objects (such as a metal clad roof) and thick structutal walls. If this is unavoidable, consider using the QT422RXEX external extension aerial instead of the mini-aerial supplied.|