Quantec Addressable Call Point, Button Reset c/w Iconised Label & Remote Socket
- A programmable addressable call point c/w iconised label and remote jack socket for use with C-TEC’s Quantec Addressable Call System.
- Includes a Call button, Reset button and red/green confidence light.
- Can make up to 5 levels of call – Standard, Ensuite, Help Required, Emergency, Presence & Attendance (dependent on configuration and ancillary devices used). Attack and Attendance calls can also be made if connected to compatible slave infrared receiver.
- Remote socket allows the connection of optional tail call leads, pressure mats, etc.
- Can be programmed to operate in a multitude of ways using a QT423 configurator.
- Connections provided for additional slave devices such as ceiling pulls, overdoor lights, slave infrared receivers and more.
- QT602EM magnetic reset version also available.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 35 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.|