Quantec Accessible Toilet Reset Point c/w Confidence Sounder
- An addressable Quantec reset point c/w confidence sounder specifically designed for use in BS8300 compliant accessible toilet alarm applications.
- Includes a red/green reassurance LED and RESET button with Braille text for cancelling calls.
- Can be interfaced to a Quantec ceiling pull (installed inside the WC) and slave overdoor light c/w sounder (installed outside the WC).
- Will generate a Standard call tone when its slave ceiling pull is activated and an intermittent ‘call acknowledgement’ tone when the call is accepted at a Quantec display (to let users know help is on the way).
- Also available as part of our QT951 Accessible Toilet Alarm kit.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 35 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.|
BIM Drawing (REVIT)