Ceiling/Wall Pull Unit
- Can be used to generate a Standard or Ensuite call on a Quantec Addressable Call System.
- Ceiling or wall mountable.
- Typically wired as a slave to a Quantec Addressable Call Point or Quantec Accessible Toilet Reset Point.
- Supplied with 3m of red nylon pull cord and two red open-sided triangular bangles for ease of use by the infirm.
- Red confidence LED and diffuser emits a bright red glow over a wide area to reassure the user that a call has been made.
- Surface mountable.
- Base fits 16mm conduit and BESA centres.
- Also available as part of the QT951 Accessible Toilet Expansion Kit.
Red pull cord (activated by pulling one of the QT607's bangles).
Local +V; S (Switch); R (Red). Wire as a slave to a Quantec Addressable Call Point or Accessible Toilet Reset Point. See instructions for details.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
93mm diameter x 27mm deep. Designed for ceiling/wall mounting only. Base fits 16mm conduit and BESA centres.
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||93mm diameter x 27mm deep. Surface mountable. Base fits 16mm conduit and BESA Centres.|