Quantec Corridor Display
- A 16 character x 2 line display used to indicate incoming calls in corridors, staff rooms, nursing stations, etc.
- Includes an onboard sounder and buttons to accept, scroll through and manually divert calls.
- Shows call type, call location and (depending on the device used to make the call) the User ID or name of the person calling.
- Highest priority calls are shown first with a message saying how many calls are waiting.
- Flash and sounder rates intensify to reflect the urgency of incoming calls.
- Adjustable contrast and volume controls.
- External sounder connection.
Accept (A); Scroll Up; Scroll Down. Adjust contrast; Adjust volume; Enable internal/external beeper.
External sounder connection (current sink to the NET- line rated at 30 V, 30mA, 300 mW dissipation max.)
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||146 W x 87 H x 36 D mm. Mounts on a 35mm UK double gang back box.|