Quantec Slave Infrared Ceiling Receiver
- Connects to a master Quantec infrared receiving device to increase IR coverage.
- Accepts infrared calls from compatible Quantec staff attack transmitters, patient neck/wrist pendants and staff attendance pendants.
- Typically used in bedrooms, corridors, common rooms and any other area requiring extended infrared coverage.
- Typical 10m line of sight receiving range.
- Up to three QT302RXS slave receivers can be used per master.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 35 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.|