Rechargeable IR/RF Transmitter (push for call, pull for attack)
- Allows staff to remotely trigger Attack and Standard calls via a Quantec infrared call point, ceiling receiver or radio receiver.
- Can also be used on 800 Series call systems to trigger Standard and Emergency calls via an 800 Series infrared receiving device.
- 10m line-of-sight IR transmitting range.
- Radio coverage dependent on the Quantec receiving device used.
- Includes a Karabiner clip for attaching to staff uniforms.
- Calls are triggered by pulling the transmitter’s retaining clip or activating one of its two buttons.
- Can be recharged using a QT424/1 single-way or QT424/10 ten-way charging unit.
- Can be programmed to generate different call levels using a QT423 configurator.
- Transmitters used on Quantec systems can also be programmed to include a unique User ID/name.
|Max battery size and type|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
BIM Drawing (REVIT)