Infrared Patient Neck Pendant (push for call)
- Allows patients in bedrooms and communal areas to remotely trigger standard calls via a Quantec infrared call point, ceiling receiver or radio receiver
- Alleviates the need for long, potentially hazardous tail call leads.
- Supplied with an anti-ligature neck lanyard.
- 10m line-of-sight IR transmitting range.
- Radio coverage dependent on the Quantec receiving device used.
- Powered by a user-replaceable 12V alkaline battery.
- Can be programmed with a unique User ID so staff can see who is calling using a QT423 configurator.
- Supplied with a sheet of coloured markable labels.
|Max battery size and type|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
BIM Drawing (REVIT)