Infrared Attendance Pendant (push for attendance)
- Allows nursing or security staff entering rooms during night shifts, etc., to log their attendance.
- Upon activation, the infrared call point or ceiling receiver that picks up the Attendance call flashes to confirm the call has been registered.
- All Attendance calls are logged together with the pendant’s ID in Quantec’s onboard datalogger or optional Surveyor Data Management Software.
- 10m line-of-sight IR transmitting range.
- Powered by a user-replaceable 12V alkaline battery.
- Allows managers to monitor which staff are performing their duties and to reassure users, relative sand regulatory authorities that patients and/or buildings are being checked periodically.
- Must be used in conjunction with additional Quantec infrared devices.
|Max battery size and type|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|