Quantec Slave Infrared Ceiling Receiver (Round Version)
- An unobtrusive white round slave infrared receiver.
- Connects to a master Quantec infrared receiving device to increase IR coverage.
- Designed to accept infrared calls from compatible Quantec staff attack transmitters, patient neck/wrist pendants and staff attendance pendants.
- Typically used in bedrooms, corridors, common rooms and any other area requiring infrared coverage.
- Typical 10m line of sight receiving range.
- Up to three QT302RXRS slave receivers can be used per master.
- Optional QT848/10 locking kit, complete with 10 grubscrews and Allen key, also available.
N+: N-; R; G; L+; IR. Wire as a slave to a Quantec Addressable Call Point or Master Infrared Ceiling Receiver. See instructions for details.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
Yes – will accept calls from compatible Quantec infrared transmitters.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
93mm diameter x 27mm deep. Designed for ceiling mounting only. Base fits 16mm conduit and BESA centres.
|Construction & finish|
Optional QT848/10 locking kit, complete with 10 grubscrews and Allen key, available.
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||93mm diameter x 27mm deep. Designed for ceiling mounting only. Base fits 16mm conduit and BESA centres.|