Quantec Monitoring Point, Button Reset
- A keyswitch-isolatable monitoring point c/w a RESET button for cancelling calls.
- Can be configured to generate a Standard or Emergency call when a fire exit or drug cupboard is opened (via magnetic contacts) or a telephone or door bell rings.
- Can be used to monitor any device with a normally open or normally closed switch – ideal for interfacing PIRs, strip switches, flow switches and other devices to Quantec.
- Red/green reassurance LED.
- When isolated, the QT604’s reassurance LED will illuminate Green and the monitored door or device may be opened and closed without signalling a call on the system.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
- QT604M secure magnetic reset version also available.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.|