Hi-Output Addressable Sounder
- A programmable hi-output addressable sounder operating at up to 85dB(A).
- Designed to increase call indication levels in large Quantec sites.
- Can be configured to sound when certain groups of call points are calling.
- Can be assigned one of 16 different tones (four of which are HTM2015 compliant) for each of Quantec’s call states using a QT423 configurator.
- Default operation utilises Quantec’s standard tones.
- Adjustable day/night volume controls.
- Connections for an optional slave overdoor light.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)|
Net +; Net -. Includes R (Red) and G (Green) connections for an optional slave overdoor light.
Yes. (Sound sequence changes and intensifies to reflect the urgency of the incoming call as per device programming).
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
86 W x 86 H x 43 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 68 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.|