- Allows compatible Quantec call points, sounders, infrared transmitters and universal interface devices to be individually programmed to suit the requirements of individual sites.
- Can also be used to program infrared transmitters used on an 800 Series call system.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use with comprehensive Help files.
- Requires a PC running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
- Includes a Configurator, software CD, mini-USB to standard-USB connection lead and a 1.3mm to 1.3mm connection lead c/w adaptor.
- Free software updates available via our Software Page
Spares & Accessories
|SAF7070000||2m programming lead (4-way molex to 9-way RS232 ‘D’ female). Supplied in the XFP507 kit.|
|BF232||RS232 to USB convertor (allows SAF7070000 to connect to PCs with a USB socket). Not supplied in the XFP507 kit.|