Quantec Dementia Care Controller
- Allows care providers to enhance the level of care they provide for patients suffering from dementia, Alzheimers, incontinence and other degenerative illnesses.
- Engineer programmable to suit the exact needs of an individual patient/bedroom.
- Includes all of the inputs, outputs, timers and power needed for the connection of PIRs, enuresis sensors, bed exit mats, LED lights, door contacts, IR receivers, overdoor lights and more.
- Can be configured to automatically switch lights on and off when movement is detected.
- Provides clear and concise indication of room status data at ALL relevant Quantec displays.
- All room/patient call activity is logged at the main Quantec Controller and Quantec Surveyor.
- Comes with 10 pre-set patient montoring configurations including high intensity, medium-intensity and ensuite ushering.
- Easily adapted to the changing needs and behaviour patterns of patients giving them the freedom and dignity they need to live their lives as normally as possible.
|Internal power supply|
|Max battery size and type|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 35 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.|