Enuresis/Bed Wet Sensor
- Designed to trigger a call when moisture is detected in a patient’s bed.
- Connects to Quantec via the jack socket on the QT637 Enuresis/general purpose interface socket.
- Typically positioned across and over a mattress, directly underneath the bed sheet.
- Protects against patient discomfort and reduces the number of incontinence checks staff are required to make.
- Measures 80cm x 12cm and is supplied with a 2m lead and normally open right angled jack plug.
- Wipe clean design – can be re-used many times.
Must be used in conjunction with a QT637 Quantec Enuresis Sensor/General Purpose Interface Socket.
Enuresis Active indicator on QT637 will flash red every four seconds when the QT635 detects moisture.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|