Enuresis/General Purpose Interface Socket
- Allows bed wet sensors, floor pressure mats and bed/chair exit sensors to be easily interfaced to a Quantec addressable call system.
- Includes two 6.35mm remote jack sockets – one for use with a QT635 enuresis/bed wet sensor and one that will accept a floor pressure mat (QT644), bed exit mat (QT633) or chair exit mat (QT634).
- Onboard battery/isolation circuit ensures compliance with all relevant UK medical directives.
- Connects to Quantec via the ancillary input on a Quantec master call point or a QT630 dementia care controller.
- Can be programmed to generate a ‘standard’, ’help required’ or ‘emergency’ call on activation via a QT423 configurator at the master call point.
- Includes a battery test button and low battery/enuresis active indicators
- Supplied on a double gang plate typically located at floor level.
- Requires a PP3 battery.
|Max battery size and type|
Enuresis Active (Flashes red every four seconds when the QT635 Bed Wet Sensor detects moisture); Low Battery (Flashes amber every four seconds when the battery is low).
TEST button (Press to confirm the enuresis circuitry is working (Enuresis Active indicator will illuminate red).
N-; L+; Fault; Enuresis; Bed Exit – see main instructions for wiring details.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
Yes (x2). One for a Bed Wet Sensor (QT635) and one for a floor pressure mat (QT644), bed exit mat (QT633) or chair exit mat (QT634).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||146 W x 87 H x 35 D mm. Mount on a standard UK 35mm deep double gang back box.|