Quantec PIR Power Interface c/w Isolating Keyswitch
- Allows up to two QT638 PIR movement sensors to be connected to a Quantec addressable call system.
- Connects to the slave input on a QT602 or QT609 Range Call Point.
- Typically located outside a bedroom where, for example, two PIRs are being used to monitor a patient getting out of bed.
- Includes an isolation keyswitch so staff entering the room can temporarily disable the PIRs from triggering a call.
- Derives its power from the Quantec network (no need for a separate power supply unit)
- A maximum of 16 QT645s can be connected to a Quantec system.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.|