Addressable Visual Indicator Base c/w 92dB(A) Sounder
- Ideal for use in areas that require a visual warning device as a secondary means of notification (in areas where primary visual notification is required use our EN54-23 certified range of VADs).
- Includes a built-in flashing red LED multi beacon, a 92dB(A) sounder and a short circuit isolator.
- Designed for use as part of a visual indicator/sounder/detector base combination – requires a separately available smoke/heat detector and detector base.
- 570µA quiescent current.
- 8mA alarm current @24V DC (beacon lit, sounder on max).
- Group addressing facility allows multiple devices to be operated simultaneously.
- 7 selectable volume levels and up to 15 selectable tone pairs.
- Optional BF330CTLIDW white or BF330CTLIDR red cap available for stand-alone use.
- IP21D rated (with cap or detector fitted).
- Detector spur wires included.
|VAD category & coverage|
|Flash rate & colour|
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
BIM Drawing (REVIT)