Apollo Discovery Heat Detector
- A high specification programmable heat detector.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- User programmable to operate in one of five sensivity modes (e.g. Mode 1 will give a higher senstivity to fire than Mode 5).
- Uses a single thermistor to sense the air at the detector position.
- Ideal in environments that are dirty or smoky under normal conditions such as warehouses, loading bays and car parks.
- Remote test feature.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-5 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- ‘Xpert’ card addressed for speedy installation.
|Static response temperature|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
The modes of operation for this detector, selectable from the XFP or ZFP control panel, are:-
Compensation rate complies with EN54-5