Apollo Discovery Multisensor Detector
- A high specification multisensor detector.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- User programmable to operate in one of five sensivity modes (e.g. Mode 1 will give a higher senstivity to fire than Mode 5).
- Comprises optical smoke and thermistor temperature sensors which give both a combined signal as well as a separate heat signal for improved false alarm management.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Recommended, in specific modes, for hotel bedrooms and hospital wards.
- Remote test feature.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-5 and EN54-7 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- ‘Xpert’ card addressed for speedy installation.
|Static response temperature
|Product dimensions (mm)
|Construction & finish
The modes of operation for this detector, selectable from the XFP or ZFP control panel, are:-
Compensation rate complies with EN54-5 and EN54-7.