Apollo Discovery Optical Smoke Detector
- A high specification programmable opticial smoke detector with drift compensation.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- User programmable to operate in one of five sensivity modes (e.g. Mode 1 will give a higher senstivity to fire than Mode 5).
- Works using the light scatter principle and responds well to slow-burning, smouldering fires.
- Remote test feature.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- ‘Xpert’ card addressed for speedy installation.
The modes of operation for this detector, selectable from the XFP or ZFP control panel, are:-
|Mode||Alarm Threshold (%/m)||dB/m||Min. time to Alarm|
Compensation rate complies with EN54-7.