Apollo XP95 High Temperature Detector
- A high quality Type CS high temperature (90°C) heat detector.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- Monitors temperature by using a single thermistor which provides a voltage output proportional to the external air temperature.
- Responds well to flaming fires with high heat output.
- Typically used in areas where smoke detectors cannot be installed such as kitchens.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-5 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- ‘Xpert’ card addressed for speedy installation.
Compatible with C-TEC's XFP/ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
Monitors temperature by using a single thermistor network which provides a voltage output proportional to the external air temperature. Provides a good response to flaming fires with high heat.
|Static response temperature|
L1&L2 supply in/out; +R remote LED +Ve connection; -R remote LED -Ve connection. (4mA remote LED current @ 5V measured across remote load).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
100mm diameter x 42 mm H (not in base). 50mm height when in base.
|Construction & finish|
White polycarbonate V.O rated rated to UL94. Stainless steel terminals.
Requires a BF308XP standard base or BF308XPR low power relay base. 1mA power up surge current for 0.3 seconds.