Apollo XP95 High Temperature Detector
- A high quality Type CS high temperature (90°C) heat detector.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- Monitors temperature by using a single thermistor which provides a voltage output proportional to the external air temperature.
- Responds well to flaming fires with high heat output.
- Typically used in areas where smoke detectors cannot be installed such as kitchens.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-5 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- ‘Xpert’ card addressed for speedy installation.
|Static response temperature|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|