Apollo XP95 Ionisation Smoke Detector
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- Uses a low activity radioactive foil to detect fires by irradiating the air in the smoke chambers causing a current flow. If smoke enters the chamber, the current flow is reduced leading to an alarm.
- Responds well to fast-burning, flaming fires.
- Designed to operate in a variety of environments.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- ‘Xpert’ card addressed for speedy installation.
|Static response temperature|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|