Apollo XP95 Multisensor Detector
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
- Combines an optical smoke sensor and thermistor temperature sensor.
- Responds well to a wide range of fires.
- Well suited for environments such as hotel bedrooms.
- Red LED illuminates when the detector is in alarm.
- Certified to EN54-7 by the LPCB.
- Requires a 45681-210APO standard base or 45681-242APO low power relay base.
- ‘Xpert’ card addressed for speedy installation.
Compatible with C-TEC's XFP/ZFP XP95/Discovery Addressable Fire Panels.
Combines inputs from optical smoke and heat sensors and processes them using a sophisticated algorithm. Designed to be sensitive to a wide range of fires. Provides a good response to overheating/th
|Static response temperature|
L1&L2 supply in/out; +R remote LED +Ve connection; -R remote LED -Ve connection. (4mA remote LED current @ 5V measured across remote load).
|Product dimensions (mm)|
100mm diameter x 50 mm H (not in base). 58mm height when in base.
|Construction & finish|
White polycarbonate V.O rated rated to UL94. Stainless steel terminals.
Requires a BF308XP standard base or BF308XPR low power relay base. 1mA power up surge current for 0.3 seconds.