ZFP Compact Controller (Flush). Apollo Protocol.
- An optional ZFP Apollo network device that can be used as a traditional but compact repeater panel with added functionality.
- Includes a Z41 Touchscreen Control Module and ZHN ‘Hi-Net’ multi-path fault-tolerant network PCB.
- Housed in an stylish flush mounting plastic enclosure measuring just 214mm x 178mm.
- Can be used to an enhance a building’s reception area and access points (locate your main ZFP panels out of sight and let our ZFP Compact Controllers add a touch of class to your surroundings).
- Full Access Level 2 functionality (silence, disable, reset, etc).
- Requires a separate EN54-4 boxed PSU such as C-TEC’s BF360-24 1A 24V boxed PSU.
- Up to 64 Compact Controllers can be connected to a ZFP network (each controller classed as 1 network node).
- Glazed stainless steel frames (ZBEZDC/SS) and vertical and horizontal alignment plates (ZMBOXAL & ZMBOXAS) also available.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||214 W x 178 H x 70 D mm..|
|Hole required for flush mounting:||176 W x 162 H x 55 D mm. No bezel required.|
|Horizontal (NCBOXAS) and vertical (NCBOXAL) alignment plates are available for applications where you wish to locate a Compact Controller alongside a 20, 40 or 100 Zone ZFP Indicator Module. A glazed stainless steel frame (ZBEZDC/SS) is also available to protect the Controller from vandalism or tampering.|