ZFP Touchscreen Control Module, Apollo protocol
- Supplied as standard in all pre-built ZFP Apollo panels and all core ZFP Apollo panels.
- Includes a user-friendly full-colour 4.3 inch 480 x 272 pixel LCD touchscreen.
- Separate distinct LEDs for mandatory EN54 indications plus five spare engineer programmable LEDs.
- Keyswitch or dynamic touchscreen button access to AL2 (Authorised User Level).
- Digital QWERTY keyboard.
- Touchscreen can be customised to include a company logo (.gif)
- Galvanically isolated USB port (for system programming).
- Indicator naming template (Microsoft Word format) downloadable from the Documentation tab below.
One required per ZFP standard, medium or large panel (supplied as standardm on all pre-built ZFP panels and all core ZFP panels).
Full-colour 480 x 272 pixel touchscreen; 16 LEDS (11 reserved for mandatory EN54 indicators plus 5 engineer programmable indicators).
Interactive touchscreen with menu sensitive buttons; 1 x keyswitch allowing direct access to Access Level 2. Keyswitch requires S-KEY fire panel key.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|