ZFP Touchscreen Controlled Addressable Fire Panel (Large Cabinet)
- A feature-rich touchscreen-controlled addressable fire panel available with 2, 4, 6 or 8 Apollo XP95/Discovery compatible loop drivers (see Key Features section for a full list of ZFP features).
- Multiple off-the-shelf variants or build your own panel using our ZFP selection charts.
- Rapid loop learn, flexible cause & effects and powerful system diagnostics.
- Hi-integrity fault-tolerant RS485 networking option allows up to 128 network nodes (64 main panels and 64 Compact Controllers).
- Optional ‘A-Bus’ expansion PCBs, paging and graphic interface facilities.
- Intuitive PC programming tools.
- Standard and Medium sized ZFPs also available with 1, 2, 4, 6 or 8 loops (1 loop variants in standard cabinet only).
ZFP Fire Panel
- Touchscreen control module (Z41)
- 5 x Blank modules (ZBLANK)
- 5A EN54-4 PSU (BF362-3/E)
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Need a panel with more Zonal LEDs, additional relays or extra sounder circuits? Why not build your own ZFP using our ZFP Large Panel Selection Chart? Simply select the Switch & Indicator Module(s) and A-BUS PCB(s) you need and we’ll do the rest – building, testing and shipping the panel to you in no time at all.
|ZFP Apollo/Hochiki Fire Panel Quick Start Installation Guide – DFU5000504||1.13 MB||Download|
|ZFP Apollo/Hochiki Fire Panel Engineers Manual – DFU5000503||7.82 MB||Download|
|ZFP Apollo/Hochiki Fire Panel Quick Start Users Guide – DFU5000502||673.39 KB||Download|
|ZFP Apollo/Hochiki Fire Panel User Manual/Log Book – DFU500050||2.56 MB||Download|
|Installing ZTOOL Drivers – DFU0000500||115.54 KB||Download|
|App Note: Adding a Keyswitch on a ZFP – DFU5010055||790.26 KB||Download|
|App Note: Adding a New Zone on ZFP – DFU5010061||578.96 KB||Download|
|ZFP Apollo/Hochiki Fire Panel Programming Manual – DFU5000515||7.05 MB||Download|
|Z41 Naming Template – uncontrolled document||46.50 KB||Download|
|ZFP Zone Naming Template – uncontrolled document||63.50 KB||Download|
|ZFP Keyswitch Naming Template – uncontrolled document||41.00 KB||Download|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||450 W x 960 H x 200 D mm.|
|Hole required for semi-flush mounting:||456 W x 966 H x 195 D mm. Requires ZBEZL bezel.|
|Optional ZBEZDL/SS Glazed Stainless Steel Frame and ZVWL Vision Window also available (see Accessories tab for details)|
“The advent of an easy-to-program fire panel with powerful capabilities is long overdue. I anticipate that the invention of the ZFP will revolutionise the fire industry by heralding a new era of touchscreen controlled ‘super power’ fire alarm technology.”
STAN BROOKE, TECHNICAL ALARM SYSTEMS
Taking Fire Alarm Technology to a new level
Every once in a while a product comes along that lifts existing, respected technology to another level. C-TEC’s ZFP is one such product.
Created with the input of some of the world’s leading fire alarm and life safety experts, the ZFP is the powerful touchscreen controlled fire alarm panel that everyone’s been waiting for.
Designed and built in the UK, the panel can be configured to suit any application. From small ‘one out, all out’ systems to large multi-loop networked systems with sophisticated cause and effects, the ZFP can handle them all – with ease.
“The look, feel and design of the ZFP’s touchscreen is a big step-forward for end users, installers and service technicians alike. Accessing the panel’s functions is simplicity itself and it includes a number of smart functions that help save valuable time.”
PAUL WARD, PROCYON FIRE
Touch and go
Everything about the ZFP’s unique full-colour touchscreen interface has been designed with the user in mind.
Simply tap the option you require and away you go. Whether you’re the responsible person on site, the installer, the commissioning engineer or the emergency services, you can access the information you require quickly and easily – all at the touch of a virtual button.
Powerful diagnostics, rapid loop learn, ‘SafeMode’ and a unique ‘DeviceManager’ function combine to make the ZFP one of the most user friendly control panels on the market.
“The modular nature of the ZFP means I no longer need to worry about a design brief changing at the last minute. The risk of being stuck with a rigid, inflexible system has vanished. What’s more, unplanned changes can be accommodated at a later date so the whole system is future proof.”
GRAHAM BELL, SOLID STATE SECURITY
Mix and match
Mix and match is the name of the game with the ZFP and, with three master cabinets to choose from, you’re spoilt for choice.
Depending on the cabinet you choose, extra indicator and switch modules can be added, along with additional loop driver PCBs, high-integrity network PCBs, ‘A-BUS’ peripheral PCBs, flush mounting bezels, glazed stainless steel frames and more.
With a wide range of ‘off-the-shelf’ ZFPs also available, getting the panel you need for a specific application has never been easier.
“The last thing our clients want after spending a fortune refurbishing their premises is an unsightly fire panel spoiling the space. The availability of a Compact Controller effectively gives our clients the best of both worlds – quality fire protection that looks well designed and integrated.”
MARK DAVIES, K2 ARCHITECTS
With its classy Compact Controllers, the ZFP not only does the job, it looks the part too.
Worried that your plush new reception area is going to be compromised by an ugly metal box in the main entrance? Think again! The ZFP’s optional state-of-theart
Compact Controllers are stylish, smart and can actually enhance the design of a building’s reception area and access points. Simply locate the main panel out of sight and let the ZFP’s modern high-tech Compact Controllers add a touch of class to your surroundings.
“The ZFP’s 64 node peer-to-peer networking capacity is outstanding. It means that I can create a high integrity fire alarm and detection system with up to 12,800 zones and over 64,000 loop devices without compromising on quality. Superb!”
JOHN LLOYD, GLASSLETTER
Never before has networking a fire panel been so trouble-free.
Creating a sophisticated fire alarm system for an airport, hospital, university, tower block, hotel, football stadium or other large building is just a few steps up from establishing a simple ‘one out, all out’ system for a small factory unit.
Up to 64 eight-loop panels can be interconnected over the ZFP’s high-integrity fault tolerant network. This versatility, coupled with the ability to assign individual zones across the network and add up to 38 characters of custom text per device means letting the emergency services know the precise location of a fire has never been easier.
“I don’t make fire panels, I install them, but this is the fire panel I would have designedif I was an R&D engineer. The ZFP has virtually every feature you can think of and its touchscreen interface makes installation, commissioning and servicing very easy.”
DAVID KEY, PHOENIX FIRE
And that’s not all!
For specialist installation companies and commissioning engineers, the ZFP has no equal.
Features such as a fully filterable 20,000+ event memory, optional paging facilities, powerful 500mA loop drivers with plug-on connectors, spacious cabinets with a 20-way earth bar, the ability to achieve up to 72 hours standby in a standard cabinet and intuitive PC programming tools combine to make the ZFP a very special fire panel indeed.
All this and full compliance with EN54 parts 2 and 4 means that the ZFP is rapidly becoming the fire panel of choice for the fire industry worldwide.
|Intertek Third Party Approval Certificate – ZFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panels to EN54-2/4||242.98 KB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – ZFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panels (CoC)||1.11 MB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – ZFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panels (DoC)||82.10 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – ZFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panel (DoP)||179.03 KB||Download|
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – ZFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panels (CoC)||179.47 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – ZFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panels (DoC)||172.15 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – ZFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panel (DoP)||319.38 KB||Download|
- Apollo XP95/Discovery protocol.
- Attractive 450 W x 960 H x 200 D mm cabinet (small and medium sized cabinets also available).
- 2, 4 , 6 or 8 loops
- Up to 64 eight-loop peer to peer panel network capacity.
- Hi-integrity and singlepath networking options.
- Very flexible cause and effects.
- Wide range of Switch & Indicator modules.
- Multiple ‘A-Bus’ expansion PCBs (I/O Units, Relays, etc).
- User-friendly full colour touchscreen with dynamic buttons and virtual QWERTY keyboard.
- Up to 100 separate and programmable zonal LEDs (200 on medium and large sized cabinets).
- 10,000 programmable and indicatable detection zones.
- Up to 38 characters of custom text per loop device.
- Automatic daylight saving (BST/GMT) mode.
- 20,000+ event memory (filterable by fire, fault & date).
- Non-fire supervisory event functionality.
- Optional thermal printers.
- Well-designed cabinets with easily removable electronics chassis.
- 20-way heavy-duty brass earth bar as standard.
- 72-hour standby (+ 30 min alarm) in standard cabinets.
- Built-in loop status & current-reading.
- Powerful engineering and commissioning functions including SafeMode and DeviceManager.
- Attractive Compact Controllers.
- Wide range of flush-fit bezels and attractive glazed stainless steel frames
- FULLY compatible with C-TEC manufactured addressable ancillaries (Hush Buttons, Sounders, Voice Sounders and Beacons)
- Powerful and intuitive PC programming tools • Wide range of supported languages