ZFP Hi-Net Multi-Path Fault Tolerant Network PCB
- Allows the interconnection of up to 64 ZFP Main Panels (any mix) and up to 64 ZFP Compact Controllers over a two-wire RS485 ring-wired, multi-path, fault-tolerant ‘Hi-Net’ network.
- One ZHN required per ZFP Main Panel (ZFP Compact Controllers include a ZHN PCB as standard).
- RS485 Protocol.
- Max. cable length between nodes = 1KM
- Max. cable length of entire network = 128KM
- For retrofits, multiple ZHNs can be wired in a non-fault tolerant, single-path network configuration (Max. 8 nodes; Max length of entire network must not exceed 1KM).
From node to node, connect A (IN) to A (OUT), B (IN) to B (OUT) and C (IN) to C (OUT). Terminals A and B are for data comms and terminal C is for earth screens.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
Each node requires a unique ID number (1-126) which is set via Dip switch (SW1) on the ZHN PCB.