- Compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of CAST addressable detectors.
- Third-party LPCB certified to the relevant parts of EN54 in conjunction with our CAST detectors.
- Easy to fit with lots of working space.
- Can be ceiling mounted in any orientation due to the true 360° degree viewing angle of the LED indicator strips on all CAST detectors.
- Integrated detector/base locking mechanism, head removal tool and ID tag.
- Simple ‘click and twist’ design.
- Also compatible with many of C-TEC’s CAST protocol sounder VADs.
- Remote LED terminals for the optional connection to a BF318 Remote indicator.
- Optional CA408R relay base also available.
‘CAST’ is the world’s most-advanced ‘distributed intelligence’ fire alarm system protocol. Conceived, designed and realised by C-TEC as part of a five-year, multi-million pound project, it involved the creation of a powerful proprietary communication protocol (C-TEC Addressable System Technology, CAST) and multiple control panels & field devices. Key features include:
• 255 devices per loop.
• Autonomous decision-making for faster response times.
• Multiple type codes.
• 40V loop drive voltage.
• Two ‘soft’ addressing options – automatic via the panel or manual via a powerful handheld programmer.
• Powerful multi-level addressing facilitates easy device addition and swapped device identification.
• Multiple functionality at a single address (integrated devices) – due 2019.
• Volumes, tones & detector modes can be changed at compatible panels.
• High-speed data transmission and robust data transfer.
• Intrinsically EN54-13 compliant.
• Provides geographical location of short and open circuit faults (a short circuit isolator is included as standard in every CAST field device).
• Replace device function.
• Flashing and non-flashing polling LED option.
• Future seamless integration with other CAST life safety systems reducing energy, servicing, installation and repair costs.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|