CAST Mains Switching Input Output Module
- LPCB certified to EN54-17 & 18 and Kiwa Telefication certified to EN54-13.
- A mains-switching version of our CA730 input output module.
- Capable of switching 5A @ 230 V AC or 5A 30V DC.
- Incorporates the functions of a switch monitor, zone monitor and output unit.
- Can be configured to monitor any combination of the following:-
• Up to 20 conventional detectors and 10 MCPs.
• Any normally open switch with an EOL resistor fitted.
• A simple normally open or closed switch (non-fault monitored).
- Onboard short-circuit loop isolator.
- 6mA typical alarm current (1.7mA typical quiescent current) @ 22-40V DC.
- Indicators for Loop polling, input faults and relay status.
- Includes volt free changeover contacts that can be used to trigger rollershutter doors, gas shut-off valves, smoke vents, etc.
- Mountable on a C-TEC NCP-26 surface box or a standard UK 25mm double gang back box (not supplied).
‘CAST’ is the world’s most-advanced ‘distributed intelligence’ fire alarm system protocol. Conceived, designed and realised by C-TEC as part of a five-year, multi-million pound project, it involved the creation of a powerful proprietary communication protocol (C-TEC Addressable System Technology, CAST) and multiple control panels & field devices. Now available to purchase, its key features include:
• 255 devices per loop.
• Autonomous decision-making for faster response times.
• Multiple type codes.
• 40V loop drive voltage.
• Two ‘soft’ addressing options – automatic via the panel or manual via a powerful handheld programmer.
• Powerful multi-level addressing facilitates easy device addition and swapped device identification.
• Multiple functionality at a single address (integrated devices) – coming soon.
• Volumes, tones & detector modes can be changed at compatible panels.
• High-speed data transmission and robust data transfer.
• Intrinsically EN54-13 compliant.
• Provides geographical location of short and open circuit faults (a short circuit isolator is included as standard in every CAST field device).
• Replace device function.
• Future seamless integration with other CAST life safety systems reducing energy, servicing, installation and repair costs.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CAST & Hush-Pro I/O Modules etc to EN54-17/18||196.38 KB||Download|
|KIWA Third Party Approval Certificate – XFP & ZFP CAST Fire Panels and CAST Devices to EN54-13 (Systems Approval)||130.87 KB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – CA731, HP731 & HP732 Mains Switching I/O Module (CoC)||188.73 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – CAST Input/Output Units (DoC)||74.24 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – CAST Input/Output Units (DoP)||172.37 KB||Download|
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – CA731, HP731 & HP732 Mains Switching I/O Module (CoC)||193.43 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – CAST Input/Output Units (DoC)||161.30 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – CAST Input/Output Units (DoP)||338.80 KB||Download|