CAST IP67 Rated Red Manual Call Point
- A high-quality IP67 rated surface-mounting red manual call point for use with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP ‘CAST’ protocol Addressable Fire Panels.
- Onboard short-circuit loop isolator.
- Smooth-action resettable element mimics the feel of breaking glass.
- Supplied with reset/back box removal key and ‘Not in Use’ label.
- Red LED ‘alarm ring’ illuminates call point face upon activation.
- Photoluminescent operating window remains visible for up to 5 minutes.
- 5mA typical alarm current (370uA typical quiescent) @ 22-40V DC.
‘CAST’ is the world’s most-advanced ‘distributed intelligence’ fire alarm system protocol. Conceived, designed and realised by C-TEC as part of a five-year, multi-million pound project, it involved the creation of a powerful proprietary communication protocol (C-TEC Addressable System Technology, CAST) and multiple control panels & field devices. Now available to purchase, its key features include:
• 255 devices per loop.
• Autonomous decision-making for faster response times.
• Multiple type codes.
• 40V loop drive voltage.
• Two ‘soft’ addressing options – automatic via the panel or manual via a powerful handheld programmer.
• Powerful multi-level addressing facilitates easy device addition and swapped device identification.
• Multiple functionality at a single address (integrated devices).
• Volumes, tones & detector modes can be changed at compatible panels.
• High-speed data transmission and robust data transfer.
• Intrinsically EN54-13 compliant.
• Provides geographical location of short and open circuit faults (a short circuit isolator is included as standard in every CAST field device).
• Replace device function.
• Future seamless integration with other CAST life safety systems reducing energy, servicing, installation and repair costs.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
|CA470 CAST Manual Call Point Instructions – DFU4700000||309.89 KB||Download|