CAST Red Manual Call Point, Universal Mounting
- A high-quality red manual call point for use with C-TEC’s XFP & ZFP ‘CAST’ protocol Addressable Fire Panels.
- LPCB certified to EN54 Parts 11 & 17 and Kiwa Telefication certified to EN54-13.
- Surface or flush mountable.
- Onboard short-circuit loop isolator.
- Smooth-action resettable element mimics the feel of breaking glass.
- Supplied with reset/back box removal key and ‘Not in Use’ label.
- Red LED ‘alarm ring’ illuminates call point face upon activation.
- Photoluminescent operating window remains visible for up to 5 minutes.
- 5mA typical alarm current (370µA typical quiescent @ 22-40V DC.
- IP42 rated (IP67 rated version also available, order code CA47067)
- Yellow, green, blue and white versions also available.
‘CAST’ is the world’s most-advanced ‘distributed intelligence’ fire alarm system protocol. Conceived, designed and realised by C-TEC as part of a five-year, multi-million pound project, it involved the creation of a powerful proprietary communication protocol (C-TEC Addressable System Technology, CAST) and multiple control panels & field devices. Now available to purchase, its key features include:
• 255 devices per loop.
• Autonomous decision-making for faster response times.
• Multiple type codes.
• 40V loop drive voltage.
• Two ‘soft’ addressing options – automatic via the panel or manual via a powerful handheld programmer.
• Powerful multi-level addressing facilitates easy device addition and swapped device identification.
• Multiple functionality at a single address (integrated devices) – due 2021
• Volumes, tones & detector modes can be changed at compatible panels.
• High-speed data transmission and robust data transfer.
• Intrinsically EN54-13 compliant.
• Provides geographical location of short and open circuit faults (a short circuit isolator is included as standard in every CAST field device).
• Replace device function.
• Future seamless integration with other CAST life safety systems reducing energy, servicing, installation and repair costs.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Spares & Accessories
|CA470C||Protective cover for CA470 CAST Manual Call Point|
|CA740GL||Spare test key for CA470 CAST Manual Call Point|
|CA470GL||Spare frangible element for CAST Manual Call Point|
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CAST & Hush-Pro Heat Detectors to EN54-5/17||197.50 KB||Download|
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CAST Manual Call Points to EN54-11/17||196.89 KB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – CAST CA470 Manual Call Point (CoC)||185.57 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – CA470 Manual Call Point (DoC)||73.18 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – CAST CA470 Manual Call Point (DoP)||175.62 KB||Download|