XFP 1 Loop 32 Zone Addressable Fire Panel (Hochiki ESP protocol)
C-TEC’s XFP single loop 32 zone addressable fire alarm panel offers high performance at a very competitive price.
LPCB certified to EN54 parts 2 & 4, it is supplied in durable metal enclosure, offers combined keypad or keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3 and is compatible with Hochiki’s ESP protocol.
Ideal for use in small stand-alone applications or in larger applications due to its ability to sit on network of up to 8 XFP master panels, it is one of Europe’s best-selling addressable fire panels.
Packed full of engineering features – please refer to the feature list below – the XFP501/H is also fully compatible with C-TEC’s Hush Button fire alarm solution.
- Third-party certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
- Compatibility with Hochiki’s ESP protocol.
- Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits.
- Two programmable inputs.
- A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts.
- A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions.
- A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function.
- An investigation delay period function.
- Phased evacuation facility.
- An alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state.
- Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers, capable of supporting up to 40 loop powered 10mA sounders per loop.
- An integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode power supply.
- Adjustable contamination levels.
- Earth fault monitoring.
- Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3.
- 999 event monitoring.
- An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program.
- Optional flush-mounting bezel and glazed stainless steel enclosure also available.
- Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 non-redundant network. Alternatively, up to eight XFP repeaters can be connected to any non-networked main panel.
|Mains rated current|
|Internal power supply|
|Total output current limited to|
|Max battery size and type|
|No. of loop drivers|
|Max. loop output current|
|Max. loop length|
|Max. addressable devices per loop|
|No. of conventional sounder circuits|
|EOL resistor value|
|Max. sounder output current|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
XFP Apollo/Hochiki Fire Panel User Manual – DFU2000510
XFP Apollo/Hochiki Fire Panel Quick Start Guide – DFU2200533
XFP Apollo/Hochiki 1-2 Loop 32 Zone Fire Panel Engineering Manual – DFU2200510
App Note: How to set an Input Output Unit up on an XFP Fire Panel – DFU0000242
|LPCB Third Party Approval Certificate – CFP, XFP & ZFP Fire Panels to EN54-2/4||1.19 MB||Download|
|EU CPR Certificate of Conformity – XFP501/H Fire Panel (CoC)||192.16 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Conformity – XFP XP95/Discovery & XFP Hochiki Fire Panels (DoC)||204.81 KB||Download|
|EU Declaration of Performance – XFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panels (DoP)||175.23 KB||Download|
|UKCA CPR Certificate of Conformity – XFP501/H Fire Panel (CoC)||195.03 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Conformity – XFP XP95/Discovery & XFP Hochiki Fire Panels (DoC)||160.71 KB||Download|
|UKCA Declaration of Performance – XFP XP95/Discovery Fire Panels (DoP)||340.79 KB||Download|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||410 W x 250 H x 80 D mm (base); 439 W x 274 H x 7 D mm (lid).|
|Hole required for semi-flush mounting:||412 W x 255 H x 50 D mm. Requires AFP385 bezel|
BIM Drawing (REVIT)