XFP Apollo/Hochiki Programming Tools
- PC programming tools for use with C-TEC’s XFP range of Apollo and Hochiki protocol addressable fire alarm control panels. This software is NOT compatible with C-TEC’s XFP CAST protocol fire panels.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use with comprehensive Help files.
- Requires a PC running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10.
- Kit includes USB memory stick containing the programming tools and a 2m long SAF7070000 programming lead (4-way molex to 9-way RS232 ‘D’ female)
- Optional RS232 to USB convertor available (see Spares & Accessories section below).
- Free software updates available on our software downloads page.
Spares & Accessories
|SAF7070000|| 2m programming lead (4-way molex to 9-way RS232 ‘D’ female). Supplied in the XFP507 kit.|
|BF232||RS232 to USB convertor (allows SAF7070000 to connect to PCs with a USB socket). Not supplied in the XFP507 kit.|