Slave Infrared Ceiling Receiver
- A ceiling-mountable slave infrared receiver specifically designed to extend the coverage of 800 Series master infrared receivers.
- Max. three NC302RXCS slave infrared ceiling receivers per NC302RXC master ceiling receiver or NC802DERB/DERM infrared call point.
- Will accept Standard & Emergency calls from compatible 800 Series infrared transmitters.
- Can receive line-of-sight infrared signals from around 10m away (dependent on physical conditions and
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.|