Standard Call Point, Magnetic Reset c/w Remote Socket
- An attractively designed button-operated call point capable of generating Standard calls on an 800 Series Call System.
- Includes a magnetic reset ‘target’ that requires a separately-available NC803M magnetic reset key to operate.
- Red reassurance LED confirms a call has been made.
- Includes a 6.35mm jack plug socket for the connection of an optional tail call lead, pressure mat or other ancillary caling device.
- Onboard magentic reset ‘target’ cancels calls made from the NC802DM and standard calls made from other devices wired on the same zone (such as ceiling pull units in Ensuite areas).
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.|