40-60 Zone Emergency Indicator Panel
- A range of 40 to 60 Zone Emergency Indicator Panels c/w 12V 400mA PSUs.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of 800 Series Call System components.
- Capable of indicating standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone) calls.
- 40, 50 or 60 zonal alarm LEDs (dependent on model purchased, see below for parts listing).
- Optional mute button.
- 2 volt-free relay contacts.
- Surface mounting.
- Connections for optional Repeater panels and sounders to increase call indication levels.
|Internal power supply|
|Max battery size and type|
|Call acknowledgement functionality|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
BIM Drawing (REVIT)
NC842KE, NC852KE and NC862KE indicator panels are fully compatible with all 800 Series call points, ceiling pulls, infrared ceiling receivers, monitoring points, overdoor lights and remote sounders.
Depending on the devices wired to it, Standard and Emergency calls can be indicated via its buzzer and zonal LEDs. An optional Mute button is also provided to allow the user to silence standard calls.
STANDARD CALLS: when triggered by a calling device, the indicator panel’s internal buzzer sounds continuously and the relevant zone indicator(s) illuminate steady.
Pressing the Indicator Panel’s Mute Button, if fitted, silences the Panel’s internal buzzer. However, if a new call (standard or emergency) is triggered anywhere on the system, the buzzer will resound.
EMERGENCY CALLS: when triggered by a calling device, the Indicator Panel’s internal buzzer pulses and the relevant zone indicator(s) flash. This level of call takes priority over standard calls and cannot be muted at the Panel. An emergency call can only be reset at the device from which it was triggered or via a reset point, wired on the same zone.
Part Numbers (Masters & Repeaters)
|NC842KE||40 Emergency Indicator Panel c/w 12V 400mA PSU and optional mute button.|
|NC852KE||50 Emergency Indicator Panel c/w 12V 400mA PSU and optional mute button.|
|NC862KE||60 Emergency Indicator Panel c/w 12V 400mA PSU and optional mute button.|
|NC841KE||40 Emergency Repeater Panel|
|NC851KE||50 Emergency Repeater Panel|
|NC861KE||60 Emergency Repeater Panel|