10 Zone Master Call Controller c/w 300mA PSU (Surface Version)
- Compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of 800 Series field devices.
- Housed in an attractive surface mounting plastic enclosure measuring just 214mm x 178mm
- Two call levels – standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone).
- Optional mute and call accept/reset buttons.
- ‘Call Accept’ functionality allows staff to send an intermittent call acknowledgment signal to calling zones to confirm help is on the way (dependent on wiring and field devices used).
- Includes a 12V 300mA PSU and 2 volt-free relay contacts which activate on a standard or emergency call.
- Innovative slide-in labelling system.
- Zones can be wired in 4 or 6 core (7/02) stranded security cable.
- Additional master controllers and expansion units available for use as repeaters on larger sites.
- Optional boxed PSUs c/w with space for a 12V VRLA battery available for sites where a standby battery facility is required.
|Internal power supply|
|Call acknowledgement functionality|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||214 W x 178 H x 70 D mm. Surface mounting.|
The NC910S Call Controller is compatible with all 800 Series call points, ceiling pulls, infrared ceiling receivers, monitoring points, overdoor lights and remote sounders.
Depending on how the Controller is configured and the devices connected to it, Standard and Emergency calls can be indicated via its buzzer and zonal LEDs. Two buttons (A and B) are also provided to allow the user to Reset, Mute or Accept standard calls, as detailed below.
STANDARD CALLS: when triggered by a calling device, the Controller’s internal buzzer sounds continuously and the relevant zone indicator(s) illuminate steady.
Pressing the Controller’s Reset Button (A), if enabled, cancels all standard calls.
Pressing the Controller’s Mute Button (B), if enabled, silences the Controller’s internal buzzer. However, if a new call (standard or emergency) is triggered anywhere on the system, the buzzer will resound.
Alternatively, instead of muting calls, Button (B) can be configured as a CALL ACCEPT button.
Pressing Call Accept sends a slow pulsing acknowledgement signal to overdoor lights and reset points c/w sounders provided they are wired as shown on the example wiring diagram below. Should a new call (standard or emergency) be triggered anywhere on the system, any zones in the acknowledgement state will revert to a standard call.
EMERGENCY CALLS: when triggered by a calling device, the Controller’s internal buzzer pulses and the relevant zone indicator(s) flash. This level of call takes priority over standard calls and cannot be muted, accepted or reset at the Controller. An emergency call can only be reset at the device from which it was triggered or via a reset point, wired on the same zone.