Master Infrared Ceiling Receiver
- A ceiling-mountable infrared receiver that will accept Standard & Emergency calls from compatible 800 Series infrared transmitters.
- Can receive line-of-sight infrared signals from around 10m away (dependent on physical conditions and
- Red reassurance LED confirms a call has been made.
- Requires a separate remote reset point such as our NC802DB button reset or NC899IRR keyswitch reset point for cancelling calls.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.
Red Reassurance LED (lit constant for Standard calls, intermittently for Emergency calls).
SIG (Signal); -Ve (Negative); +Ve (Positive); IR (Slave Infrared Input). SIG, MOM and RES are not used.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
Yes. Will generate a Standard or Emergency Call when triggered by a compatible 800 Series infrared transmitter.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.|