Isolatable Monitoring Point, Button Reset
- A keyswitch-isolatable monitoring point c/w magnetic door contacts for use with C-TEC’s 800 Series Call System.
- Can be used to monitor any device with a normally open or normally closed switch.
- Triggers a Standard call when activated
- Typical uses include monitoring fire exits, drug cupboards, store rooms, etc.
- Isolation keyswitch temporarily turns off the device’s monitoring function when in the ISOLATED position.
- Red reassurance LED illuminates when a call is made.
- Includes a RESET button for cancelling calls.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket
|Onboard Infrared Receiver
|Product dimensions (mm)
|Construction & finish
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.
BIM Drawing (REVIT)