- Provides visual indication of 800 Series Alarm calls outside bedrooms, WCs and any other area fitted with an 800 Series calling device.
- Indicates Standard calls via a constant red light and Emergency calls via a pulsing red light.
- Dual red LEDs and triangular diffuser make it highly visible from a distance.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
- Can also used as an ‘area indicator’ at corridor junctions, staff workstations, etc.
- Fnished in tough, durable ABS plastic.
- Also available as part of the NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm kit.
- Overdoor Lights c/w Sounders and Stainless steel version also available.
Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.
Dual ultra-bright red Alarm LEDs (lit constantly for standard calls, intermittently for emergency calls).
None (the device is controlled by the master calling device it is connected to).
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
87 W x 87 H x 68 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 68 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.|