Accessible Toilet Reset Point c/w Sounder
- A remote reset point c/w sounder specifically designed for use in Accessible Toilet Alarm systems.
- Allows calls generated by an NC807C ceiling pull unit to be cancelled at source, i.e. inside the WC.
- On-board reassurance LED and sounder provide audible and visual indication of an acknowledged call to reassure users that help is on the way (calls are acknowledged/accepted at an NC943B Single Zone Call Controller or an NC910/20 Range 10 to 20 Zone Call Controller).
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
- Also available as part of the NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm kit.
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:||87 W x 87 H x 24 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.|
The NC809DBBT is primarily designed for use as part of an NC951 accessible toilet alarm system in conjunction with other devices such as NC807C ceiling pull units, NC943B call controllers and NC806CS overdoor lights c/w sounders. The operation of an NC951 system is described below:-
1. The distressed person raises an alarm by pulling the cord on the NC807C Ceiling Pull Unit.
Inside the WC:-
• The red reassurance LED on the NC807C Ceiling Pull Unit and the red reassurance LED and sounder on the NC809DBBT Reset Point c/w Sounder activate steady to reassure the user the call has been registered.
Outside the WC:-
• The red Alarm LEDs and sounder on the NC806CS Overdoor Light c/w Sounder and the red ‘CALLING’ LED and Sounder on the NC943B Call Controller activate steady to let staff know someone is in need of assistance.
2. The member of staff responding to the Alarm call presses the ‘Call Accept’ button on the Call Controller.
Inside the WC:-
• The red reassurance LED on the NC807C Ceiling Pull Unit and the red reassurance LED and sounder on the NC809DBBT Reset Point c/w Sounder activate intermittently (approx 1 second on, 5 seconds off) to let the user know help is on the way.
3. Once assistance has been provided, the Alarm call is cancelled from inside the WC by pressing the ‘RESET’ button on the NC809DBBT Reset Point c/w Sounder
Inside and outside the WC:-
• All indicators and sounders are extinguished and the system returns to normal.
OPTIONS: A link inside the NC943B Call Controller allows its button operation to be configured so instead of accepting an Alarm call, it resets the call or has no effect. Both of these functions are outside the scope of BS8300 and are therefore not recommended for use in Accessible Toilet Alarm installations. However they may be suitable for use in other applications subject to the approval of the responsible person(s).