Portable Movement Detector
- A simple to operate weight sensor designed to sit under the leg of a bed.
- Triggers a Standard call when the bed is vacated to alert staff to the prospect of a wandering patient.
- Portable, robust and easy to adjust.
- Ideal for use in residential care facilities where it can be used for new patients finding it difficult to adjust or for patients suffering from dementia, etc.
- Requires no components in the bed itself allowing patients to enjoy a relaxed night’s sleep without the fear of triggering an unnecessary call.
- Easily connects to the 6.35mm remote socket on compatible Quantec and 800 Series call points.
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Construction & finish|