12V Relay Unit
- A general purpose, double-pole, polarised 12V 5A relay ideal for triggering sirens, strobes, door releases and other third-party equipment connected to an 800 Series call system.
- Can be triggered directly from any of the call system’s signal lines provided +12V and -V are supplied to its supply terminals.
- Typically used to switch extra low voltages.
- Can also switch Mains voltages provided the guidelines in the main instructions are followed.
- Incorporates a high intensity LED which illuminates red when the relay is active
- Includes a white ‘write on’ area for the addition of personalised text such as equipment locations.
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
|Construction & finish|
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:30||87 W x 87 H x 19 D mm. Mounts on a 25mm UK single gang back box.|