Multi-Purpose Call Latch Module
- A multi-purpose monitoring module that allows any device with a normally open switch to generate a Standard or Emergency call on an 800 Series Call System.
- Includes a Red reassurance LED that illuminates when a call is made and an onboard magnetic reset facility for cancelling calls.
- Measures just 30 x 20 x 15mm.
- Multiple wiring options via the device’s coloured leads
- Ideal for applying 800 Series call point electronics to custom-made switch assemblies.
Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.
Red Reassurance LED at the end of two flying leads (lit constant for Standard calls, intermittent for Emergency calls).
Dependent on the wiring configuration used – see main Instructions for details.
Yellow signal wire (to indicator panel); Black common –Ve wire; Red common +Ve wire; Green manual reset wire; Orange standard call trigger wire; Brown emergency call trigger wire; White manual sw
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver|
|Product dimensions (mm)|
30 W x 20 H x 15 D mm. Approximate length of each flying lead is 75mm.
|Construction & finish|
The NC899ERM should be located no more than two metres away from any operating switch(es).
Dimensions & Mounting Information
|Product dimensions:30||W x 20 H x 15 D mm. Supplied with a self-adhesive mounting pad.|